1. The paper to be submitted has not been published previously.
2. The authors must obtain permission from the copyright for the use of information that has already been published elsewhere.
3. The title page should contain a maximum of 15 words.
4. An abstract should contain 200 to 250 words.
5. The paper should have 4 to 6 keywords.
6. The introduction section should explain the motivation with adequate background. It should include several literature as basis of the innovative idea.
7. The methodology section should include the step-by-step procedure on how the study was conducted.
8. The results and discussions section should discuss the result of the experiments and show the study's strong point compared with others.
9. The conclusion and future works section should summarize the result and further studies.
10. The acknowledgment section provides that extended help during the research.
11. The references section should include the reference information from the previous researches.
1. Submit the (.pdf) manuscript without author’s name/s and affiliation/s of not more than six (6) pages using the template of the manuscript through EasyChair Account.
2. The template of the manuscript is available here.
3. The paper should be proofread before submission.
4. The similarity index of your paper should not exceed 15%.
Criteria for Full Paper Evaluation
The papers will be evaluated on the following basis:
2. Contribution to the field.
3. Clarity and readability of presentation
4. Technical Quality and originality
5. Use of English language
6. Quality of references
7. Validity of data, results and claims
Publication of Paper Requirements
1. The authors will be informed thru email the result of the review process.
2. The authors of accepted paper must consider the revisions.
3. Please see registration steps from the notification of acceptance for additional instructions.
4. Send the following to the given link:
a. Turnitin Report (Less than 15%)
b. List of Accomplished revision (in tabular form)
c. Proof of Payment (credit card, PayPal, cash)
d. Certificate of Language Editor/Technical Editor
Oral Presentation Guidelines
1. The presenter should discuss the paper for 10 minutes or less.
2. Presentation should contain important points of the study.
3. Presentation must be synchronous Zoom Conference.
Presentation and Publication to Scopus/ACI Indexed Journal:
Local Delegates - PHP 16,000.00
Foreign Delegates - 350 USD
Local Presenter - PHP 3,000.00
Foreign Presenter - 100 USD
Local - PHP 3,000.00
Foreign - 100 USD
A. PayPal - paypal.me/mrspphorg
Bank Name: Chinabank ADB Branch
Account Name: Mechatronics and Robotics Society of the Philippines, Inc.
Account number: 2120656918
Swift Code - CHBKPHMM